I am extremely humbled and honored as a farmer that someone out there is looking to make the HashTag #thankafarmer trend on Twitter at JBChicago. Here are some other references to the same trend from Cut to Paste and Marketing Newbie.
I would also like to offer my thanks to fellow farmers for being a great group of friends and acquaintances. I am also thankful for the farmers who grow feed that I can raise my animals with. moreover my family can eat a wide variety of food thanks to many farmers out there. I am also thankful for the many farmers who serve their communities as Church Leaders, Council & Commission Members, Volunteer Firefighters, Youth Group Leaders, and may other Volunteer positions.
Here are some other Thank A Farmer blog posts:
- Love Thanksgiving? Thank a Farmer – Busy Women’s Guide to Eating Better
- Be Thankful for a Lot of Things, and Don’t Forget the Farmers – Texas Agriculture Talks
- America’s Family Farmers
- Farmers make foodie aspirations possible – Farm Bureau Blog
- Don’t Be a Turkey This Thanksgiving, Thank a Farmer – Beyond the Rows
- Food a Plenty, Thanks to family farmers – NCGA
- A place to post your thanks – Beef from Pasture to Plate
- A Farmer in Northwest Iowa – Faith, Fiction, Friends
- Thanking a Farmer for Introducing Me to the World of Beef Cattle – Beef from Pasture to Plate
- Fun Facts about the Food We Eat – Ag Day
- Thank a Farmer – Beef From Pasture to Plate
- Thank a Farmer – Advocates for Ag
- It’s Thank a Farmer Week – Tyson Foods Hunger Aid
- Reflections on your Thanksgiving Plate
- Gilmer’s Moo Tube Minute – Gilmer Dairy
- Give Thanks For This Harvest (Blake Hurst) – The American
- A New Thanksgiving Tradition in the Making? #Thankafarmer – Ag, It’s not a job It’s an Adventure!