Everyday as a farmer I think of how I can do the best job I can making food for all to enjoy in various dairy products like milk, cheese & yougurt.
Everyday I think about how I can be the most sustainable and leave the smallest environmental footprint.
Everyday I think about taking the best care of the animals on my farm as I can because they ultimatey are where some food comes from.
Everyday I think about how I can be a valuable piece of my community.
Everyday I enjoy food just like most everyone…
…so today on World Food Day & Blog Action Day ( #BAD11 ) I wonder how we can make eating an everyday joy for everyone.
- It’s World Blog Action Day! Feed the World and America too…. (wordsetcwriting.com)
- 9 billion people by 2050; can we feed them? (landghana.blogspot.com)
- Blog Action Day #BAD11 (travellingcoral.wordpress.com)
- Love and Hate #BAD11 (mita56.wordpress.com)
- Bloggers Unite Today Around Food (ariherzog.com)
- Reflections: Feed Minds, Fight Hunger… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Blog Action Day 2011: What Food Means to Our Culture in Singapore (calvintimo.com)
- [Blog Action Day] Food (geeky-guide.com)
- Blog Action Day – Let’s Talk About Food (coffeemuses.com)
- Blog Action Day (jenverschoor.wordpress.com)